This includes information about shoppers that you collect directly from your site through the checkout process or any opt-in forms and indirectly by monitoring customer behaviour with analytics such as click-through rates, time spent on page, interaction with different parts of your website etc.
- The kind of information you collect either directly (through any forms, checkout etc. such as emails, phone numbers etc.) or indirectly (through analytics such as unique visitors, interactions with ads etc.).
- The kind of information that you may collect in the future
- How you are collecting customer information and data
- How you plan on using customer information and data
- How third party companies such as Google Analytics and Facebook are collecting information about your customers
- How you plan on protecting customer data
Examples of Privacy Policies
Remember: These examples listed above are not legal advice and we always encourage customers to have legal counsel review any policy or terms on your website before publication.
To enable the About Us option:
- Go to your store Control Panel > Settings > General.
- Got to the "Legal Pages" Tab.
- Once enabled, click the "Edit" button that appears.